Click Here For My Website

Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Tesla, before and after.

Tesla is a Lab Pit mix. She was found tied to a pole at an elementary school with a electrical cord (hence the name Tesla). She had previously chewed out of a harness that had grown into her skin leaving her marked everywhere that the harness was. You could even tell where the buckle was. It was so sad. She was only 4 months old. She was unapproachable at first when I was called to take her to the vet. With a lot of love and care that day she soon warmed up to me. I adopted her immediately! She is now my best friend ever. She loves hugs, car rides, long walks, having her teeth brushed, her new brother & sister and camping! I couldn't ask for a better companion. :-)

Please vote for her @ pets.subaru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment